Board Agenda - Wednesday – May 23, 2018
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Wednesday – May 23, 2018 – 12:00-Noon
Morgantown Utility Board Office at 278 Greenbag Road
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes.
- Regular Meeting: April 16, 2018
3. Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
- Public Comments
4. New Business:
- Guarantee of Permittee Responsible Mitigation
- Project Budget and Funding Plan – Cobun Creek Projects
- Preliminary Official Statement – Cobun Creek Projects
- Approve Bids – Cobun Creek Reservoir #2 – Contract 5-2016
- Approve Bids – Cobun Creek Raw Waterline – Contract 6-2016
- Approve Bids – Fike Run Stream Restoration – Contract 11-2016
- Approve Bids – Appalachian Lake Dam Removal – Contract 2-2017
- Approve Bids – WTP Maintenance Building – Contract 3-2018
- Approve Bids – WTP Generator – Contract 4-2018
- Employee Requests – FY 2018-2019
- Health, Life, and Related Insurance Renewals
- Liability, Property, and Related Insurance Renewals
- Workers Compensation Insurance Renewal
- IJDC Loan Draw Down – Rockley Road
5. Old Business:
- Rockley Road Water Project
6. General Manager’s Report:
- General Remarks
- Cobun Creek Reservoir Project
- WWTP Upgrade Project
7. Board Member Issues/Discussions.
8. Executive Session - Pursuant to WV Code Section WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(9), for discussion of a matters related to the purchase, sale, or lease of property, and/or advance construction planning.
9. Reconvene Board Member Issues/Discussions & Other Unfinished Business.