May 18 2017
Work schedule May 22 to May 26
- Crews will be laying main line on Mon Blvd from the coliseum to the Ladies soccer practice field (single lane north bound lane during work hours ).
- Laying new main line on University at Mulberry (there will be a single lane on University at Mulberry).
- Laying new sewer main at Villa View off of Wedgewood drive (no traffic interruption).
- Working on Apollo Drive then Lorentz at Forest.
- The drop and grate crew will be following the city paving crews.
- The TV crew will be on Fayette Street at the City building and will also be on Valley View off of Willowdale.
- The street repair crew will be on Liberty, Highland, College, and Price streets
- Service crews will be installing water services at Suncrest Village and Meadow Ponds as well as excavating the failed ditch line at the parking lot across from the Mon County ballfield and entrance to Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Sewer cleaning crews will be at the Virginia Avenue outfall, Vandalia outfall, Village outfall, and Burroughs Street interceptor