Upcoming work week: July 3 - July 7
- Blacktop sunken ditch line at the Lofts
- Replace blacktop curb a 7 Braddock
- Road and sidewalk repair at 500 Dorsey
- Road repair on Dorsey at Sanford
Board Agenda - Wednesday – June 28, 2017
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Wednesday – June 28, 2017
6:30 P.M. – Morgantown City Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes.
Contiguous road closures - Hudson and Hayes
Contiguous road closures until approximately 4 p.m. while crews install clean outs....
- Hudson Street is closed from Astor Avenue to Hayes Street
- Hayes Street is closed from Hudson Avenue to Hite Street
Spruce Street is a single lane from Walnut Street to Fayette Street
Spruce Street is a single lane from Walnut Street to Fayette Street until approximately 4 p.m. for road repair.
List of road work for Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Below is a list of road and lane closures that may impact your commute on Tuesday, June 20, 2017. All closures until approximately 4 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
3rd Street - Closed
3rd Street closed from Beechurst to McLane until approximately 4 p.m.
MUB board meeting is rescheduled for Wednesday, June 28
Note: This evening's MUB board meeting is rescheduled for Wednesday, June 28 in Morgantown City Council Chambers at 6:30 p.m.
MUB crews have Rawley Avenue closed from Riverview Drive to Oakland Street
MUB crews have Rawley Avenue closed this morning from Riverview Drive to Oakland Street to TV lines and begin sanitary and storm line replacement between Oakland and Vassar streets.
MUB recently received a letter from an unknown person registering a complaint about work being done in First Ward. Because the complainant remains anonymous, I will address the matter here.
Up Coming Work Week - June 12 to June 16
- Service crews will be installing water services at Meadow Ponds Development
- New water services at 79, 81 and 88 Falling Waters Lane
- Water service for Monongalia County Courthouse
- Repair valve boxes at Falling Waters