Work schedule April 3 to April 7
- 353 Villa View new sewer service
- Price St near Belmar new hydrant
- 201 Donna new water service
- 327 Salonika Dr new water service
- 2002 Ices Ferry water and sewer service
- 774 Garrison install storm box
- TV storm on 3rd Street near Hall
Beverly Avenue is closed from 3rd Street to 6th Street
Beverly Avenue is closed from 3rd Street to 6th Street until approximately 4 p.m. to repair a water leak.
Work schedule March 20 to March 24
Board Agenda - Monday – March 13, 2017
5:00 P.M. – Morgantown Utility Board office on Greenbag Road
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes.
Regular Meeting: January 30, 2017
Van Voorhis Road lane closure due to water main break
A water main break has occurred along Van Voorhis Road near Christy Street (in front of the Starbucks). In response, MUB crews have the right, west bound lane of Van Voorhis closed from Christy Street to the Hampton Inn entrance until approximately 5 p.m. to repair the leak.
Work schedule March 13 to March 17
- South High and Prairie - repair hydrant that won’t drain
- Sunset Beach Rd. 2 12inch bores installing 6 water line
- Raise manhole Bakers Landing
- Water services Meadow Ponds
Scheduled closure of Hampton Avenue
Morgantown Utility Board crews will close Hampton Avenue from Mileground Road to Herman Avenue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8 for storm system and water service work. Traffic will be rerouted around Charles Avenue and Des Moines Avenue during this time.
Chips Hollow Road to be closed the week of March 6
Morgantown Utility Board contractors replacing the Popenoe Run Interceptor will close the entire length of Chips Hollow Road (from University Avenue to Monongahela Boulevard) between 7 a.m. Monday, March 6 until at least the afternoon of Friday, March 10.
Work schedule March 6 to March 10
- Van Voorhis Rd working 8pm-6am night shift
Work schedule Feb 22 to Mar 3