MUB Board Meeting Agenda for Wednesday – May 31, 2017
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Wednesday – May 31, 2017
6:30 P.M. – Morgantown City Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes.
Regular Meeting: March 13, 2017
Upcoming work week: May 17 to June 3
Up Coming Work Week 5-30-17 to 6-03-17
- TV storm on Valley View
- TV storm on Astor Ave
- TV storm on Mineral Alley
Main Line Construction
University Avenue - Single Lane
Contiguous roadwork until approximately 4 p.m....
- University Avenue is a single lane from Junior Avenue to Mulberry Street
- Mulberry Street is CLOSED from University Avenue to Cambridge Avenue
Sanford Street is closed from Dorsey Avenue to Dormont Street
Sanford Street is closed from Dorsey Avenue to Dormont Street until approximately 4 p.m. to repair a valve.
Dorsey Avenue is a single lane from Hudson Street to Hite Street
Dorsey Avenue is a single lane from Hudson Street to Hite Street until approximately 4 p.m. to repair a valve.
Work schedule May 22 to May 26
- Crews will be laying main line on Mon Blvd from the coliseum to the Ladies soccer practice field (single lane north bound lane during work hours ).
- Laying new main line on University at Mulberry (there will be a single lane on University at Mulberry).
Question and Answer on the Star City Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
Chestnut Street is closed from Pleasant Street to Bank Street
Chestnut Street is closed from Pleasant Street to Bank Street (the alley next to the Mon Building) until approximately 4 p.m. for sidewalk repair.
Two downtown traffic notices...
- The right lane of High Street is closed from Court to Pleasant Street
- Bank Street (the alley next to the Mon Building) is closed from Chestnut Street to High Street.
Chestnut Street closed
Chestnut Street is closed from Kirk Street to Pleasant Street until approximately 4 p.m. for storm system work.