MUB September board meeting cancelled
The board of directors meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 12 has been cancelled. The next board meeting will be held in October, with an exact date to be announced in the near future.
Right lane of High Street closed
The right lane of High Street is closed near Wall Street (in front of the WCLG building) while crews repair a water leak. The leak also requires that the sidewalk be closed.
Stewart Street is a single lane from Van Gilder Street to Meadowbrook Road
Stewart Street is a single lane from Van Gilder Street to Meadowbrook Road until approximately 4:30 p.m. for work on a storm line.
MUB water treatment process "among the elite"
A recent article by the Associated Press identified our water treatment plant as 'elite' in the industry. This is not only a terrific compliment to our staff and community overall but an example of why Morgantown is consistently mentioned as one of the best places to live and work.
Three significant traffic notices...
- The left lane of High Street is closed from Fayette Street to Willey Street for fire service
- Dorsey Avenue is a single lane from Hudson Street to Hite Street for road repair
- Tyrone Road is a single lane from is a single lane from Route 7 to Brookhaven Road for water line work
Three traffic notices impacting University Avenue, Tyrone Road and High Street
- The left lane of High Street is closed from Willey Street to Fayette Street until approximately 4:30 p.m. for hydrant work
- University Avenue is a single lane from 3rd Street to Overhill Street until approximately 4:30 p.m. for road repair
Work schedule August 7 to August 11
- Fire service at 400 High Street
- Water services at Sun View off of Sun View Drive
- Water service near the Rock Forge Dairy Mart
- Water service on Shelby Road and Tyrone Road
Repairing road on....
Board meeting canceled
The Morgantown Utility Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, August 8, 2017 has been canceled. The next meeting will be held September 12, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in Morgantown City Council Chambers on Spruce Street. Anyone with questions or comments should contact Chris Dale at (304) 225-3658.
Monongalia County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
August 5th at Morgantown Utility Board
University Avenue is a single lane from 3rd Street to Houston Drive
University Avenue is a single lane from 3rd Street to Houston Drive until approximately 4:30 p.m. while crews repair a water leak.