MUB Board Meeting Agenda Tuesday – February 19, 2019
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Tuesday – February 19, 2019
Morgantown City Council Chambers
389 Spruce Street – 1:30 P.M.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes.
- Regular Meeting: January 21, 2019
3. Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
4. New Business:
- Welcome New Members – Barbara Parsons, Karen Kunz
- Recognize Departing Members – Bill Rice, John Ganz
- Election of Board Officer(s)
- Bids – Water Tanker Truck
- Corporate Banking Resolution
- Monthly IJDC Loan Draw Down – Rockley Road
- Settlement Agreement – Giuliani vs City of Morgantown and MUB
- MOU with City of Morgantown – Properties Acquired in Giuliani Settlement
5. Old Business:
- Rockley Road Water Project
6. General Manager’s Report:
- General Remarks
- Cobun Creek Reservoir Project
- WWTP Upgrade Project
7. Board Member Issues/Discussions.
8. Executive Session - Pursuant to WV Code Section WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(12), for discussion of matters related to pending litigation and/or potential litigation.
9. Reconvene Board Member Issues/Discussions & Other Unfinished Business