If you have arrived at this site for the Cheat View 2022 annual water quality report, officially known as the Consumer Confidence Report (CCR), you will find it online here or you can download a PDF copy by clicking here.
Cheat View Public Service District Lead and Copper Results
At Morgantown Utility Board we take our public health responsibility extremely seriously. Because of this, we are providing the information below to assist you in making the most educated decision possible as it results to protecting you and your family from lead and copper exposure.
It is important to note that lead exposure isn't solely related to drinking water. There are various other possible environmental exposures that exist. While information on these other sources is included by way of some of the materials below, please understand that MUB staff can only address lead exposure as it relates specifically to our drinking water.
The results from our 2023 sampling for lead and copper are available here in PDF via Dropbox If you have questions or need assistance please let us know via email at email@example.com or give us a call at 304-292-8443.
Here is helpful information related to lead exposure--
- MUB Questions and Answers on Lead: This document is available in PDF format by clicking here. The document contains important information on what MUB is doing to reduce customer exposure to lead.
- Cheat View Consumer Confidence Report (CCR): This is the annual water quality report. In it you will find various information on our drinking water. You can view this report online here or download a copy in PDF format by clicking here.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency Website on Lead: This site provides information of lead exposure as it relates to a host of sources. Click here to visit the site. You may also want to visit the EPA website Protect Your Family from Exposures to Lead - Water for water specific information.
- NSF International: This is the certifying body for water filtration systems. You can visit their website here. You can search for NSF certified drinking water treatment units/water filters here.
- Send us an email if you have questions or concerns regarding lead in your home or business.