MUB Board Meeting Agenda - Tuesday, May 24, 2022-9:00 A.M.
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD SPECIAL MEETING
Tuesday, May 24, 2022-9:00 A.M.
Morgantown Utility Board Office 278 Greenbag Road
This meeting will be conducted remotely in lieu of physical attendance.
Any Persons wishing to "attend" may observe the proceedings by the following means:
- Livestreaming broadcast on Comcast Cable Channel 15
- Livestreaming broadcast at https://www.morgantownwv.gov/
- Phone: 304-292-8443- Attention: Amy Kassay, during normal business hours.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hardcopy mail sent to: MUB, PO Box 852, Morgantown WV 26507-0852
Public comments will not be received in real time. Comments must be submitted in advance, received no later than 8:30 AM. on the day of the meeting, and will be read aloud into the record by the Chairman, or his designee, during the public portion of the agenda.
Any person wishing to provide comments may do so by their choice of the following methods:
Please mark email or hardcopy mail with: "Public Comments 05-24-2022"
1. Call to Order
2. Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
3. New Business:
- Purchase of Debt Service Reserve Fund Insurance
- Approval of two construction contracts:
- University Avenue Water Line Horizontal Directional Drill Project
- Autumn Ridge Phase III Sanitary Sewer Project
4. Executive Session: "to convene an Executive Session of the Board of Directors under the provisions of WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(12) to discuss legal issues and further move that the May 24, 2022, special meeting of the Board of Directors be adjourned at the conclusion of the Executive Session."