Board Meeting Agenda - Tuesday – August 11, 2020 - 5:30 P.M.
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Tuesday – August 11, 2020 - 5:30 P.M.
In response to the special circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) this meeting will be conducted remotely in lieu of physical attendance. The meeting site will not be open to the public, but the meeting shall be a formal public meeting, by virtue of the following:
Any Persons wishing to “attend” may observe the proceedings by the following means:
- Live television broadcast on local Comcast channel 15
- Livestreaming broadcast at https://morgantownwv.viebit.com/
- Livestreaming broadcast at https://mub.org/mublive
- Livestreaming broadcast at https://www.facebook.com/MorgantownUtilityBoard/
Any person wishing to provide comments may do so by their choice of the following methods:
· Phone: 304-292-8443- Attention: Chris Dale, during normal business hours.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Hardcopy mail sent to: MUB, PO Box 852, Morgantown WV 26507-0852
Please mark email or hardcopy mail with: “Public Comments 8-11-20”
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes:
a) Regular Meeting – July 13, 2020
3. Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
4. New Business:
a) Approval of Bids – Autumn Ridge Phase II Sanitary Sewer Project
b) Employee Request – Carry Over of Unused Vacation
c) Bond Ordinance and Supplemental Parameters Resolution – Series 2020A
d) Disclosure Dissemination Agent Agreement
5. Old Business:
a) Cobun Creek Reservoir Project
b) WWTP Upgrade Project
6. General Manager’s Report.
7. Board Member Issues/Discussions.
8. Executive Session: Pursuant to both WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(2)(A), for discussion of matters related to personnel, and WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(12), for discussion of matters related to litigation / legal issues.