Board Meeting Agenda - Monday – January 11, 2021 – 2:00 P.M.
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Monday – January 11, 2021 – 2:00 P.M.
In response to the special circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) this meeting will be conducted remotely in lieu of physical attendance. The meeting site will not be open to the public, but the meeting shall be a formal public meeting, by virtue of the following:
Any Persons wishing to “attend” may observe the proceedings by the following means:
- Livestreaming broadcast at https://mub.org/mublive
- Livestreaming broadcast at https://www.facebook.com/MorgantownUtilityBoard/
- Phone: 304-292-8443- Attention: Chris Dale, during normal business hours.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hardcopy mail sent to: MUB, PO Box 852, Morgantown WV 26507-0852
Public comments will not be received in real time. Comments must be submitted in advance, received no later than 11:00 A.M. on the day of the meeting, and will be read aloud into the record by the Chairman, or his designee, during the public portion of the agenda.
Any person wishing to provide comments may do so by their choice of the following methods:
Please mark email or hardcopy mail with: “Public Comments 01-11-21”
- Call to Order.
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting - December 16, 2020
- Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
- New Business:
- Election of Officers.
- Old Business:
- Cobun Creek Reservoir Project
- WWTP Upgrade Project.
- General Manager’s Report.
- Board Member Issues/Discussions.
- Executive Session - Pursuant to WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(12), for discussion of matters related to litigation / legal issues.