Agenda for MUB Regular Board Meeting - Tuesday –May 18, 2021 – 1:30 P.M.
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Tuesday –May 18, 2021 – 1:30 P.M.
In response to the special circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) this meeting will be conducted remotely in lieu of physical attendance. The meeting site will not be open to the public, but the meeting shall be a formal public meeting, by virtue of the following:
Any Persons wishing to “attend” may observe the proceedings by the following means:
Public comments will not be received in real time. Comments must be submitted in advance, received no later than 10:00 A.M. on the day of the meeting, and will be read aloud into the record by the Chairman, or his designee, during the public portion of the agenda.
Any person wishing to provide comments may do so by their choice of the following methods:
Please mark email or hardcopy mail with: “Public Comments 05-18-21”
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes:
- a) Regular Meeting – April 13, 2021
3. Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
4. New Business:
- a) Water Tanks Demo Project.
- b) Truck Bid Tabulation.
- c) Property Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Renewal.
- d) Employee Request.
5. Old Business:
- a) Cobun Creek Reservoir Project.
- b) WWTP Upgrade Project.
6. General Manager’s Report.
7. Board Member Issues/Discussions.
8. Executive Session- Personnel issue pursuant to WV Code Section 6-9A-4(b)(2)(a).