Board Meeting Agenda -Tuesday – May 12, 2020
MORGANTOWN UTILITY BOARD
Tuesday – May 12, 2020
In response to the special circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) this meeting will be conducted remotely in lieu of physical attendance. The meeting site will not be open to the public, but the meeting shall be a formal public meeting, by virtue of the following:
Any Persons wishing to “attend” may observe the proceedings by the following means:
- On our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MorgantownUtilityBoard/
- On our YouTube Channel
- Via our website at https://mub.org/mublive
Public comments will not be received in real time. Comments must be submitted in advance, no later than 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting, and will be read aloud into the record by the Chairman, or his designee, during the public portion of the agenda.
Any person wishing to provide comments may do so by their choice of the following methods:
- Phone: 304-292-8443- Attention: Chris Dale, during normal business hours
- Email: email@example.com
- Hardcopy mail sent to: MUB, PO Box 852, Morgantown WV 26507-0852
Please mark email or hardcopy mail with: “Public Comments 5-12-20”
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting – April 14, 2020
3. Public Portion, which shall be subject to rules established by MUB.
4. New Business:
- MOU – City of Morgantown – Killarney Drive Crossing of Burroughs Run
- Renewal Health, Life, and Related Insurances
- Renewal Liability, Property & Casualty, and Related Insurances
- Employee Requests 2020
5. Old Business:
- a) Cobun Creek Reservoir Project
- b) WWTP Upgrade Project
6. General Manager’s Report.
7. Board Member Issues/Discussions.
8. Executive Session – If needed, statutory authority to be announced by the Chairman