October 12th, 2020
PENSION BOARD MEETING - AGENDA
PENSION BOARD MEETING
Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 4:45 P.M.
In response to the special circumstances related to the Coronavirus, this meeting will be conducted remotely in lieu of physical attendance. Any questions, comments, or suggestions for the Pension Board, may be directed to Beverly Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Noon on Thursday, October 15th . The meeting will be broadcasted live at https://mub.org/mublive.
Topic: Pension Board Zoom Meeting Time: October 15, 2020 - 4:45 PM
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approval of Minutes: September 28, 2020.
- Discussion with GRS: Actuarial assumptions calculating Joint & Survivor factors.
- Approve/Confirm Invoices.
- Approve/Confirm Refund of Contributions.
- Approve/Confirm Retirement Applications.
- Fund Member Q&A – Petition on Nomination Procedure.
- Pension Fund Participation: Age 70 Rule and Required Member Participation.
- Retain Independent Legal Counsel to review the historic and proposed process for electing/appointment members to the Board of Trustees.
- Discussion on Protocols for Appointment to Board of Trustees -Open Nominations