Morgantown Utility Board Events
Here is a list of events that Morgantown Utility Board plans to participate in - or has participated in. If your organization would like to learn about, and be involved in, protecting our water resources, please email Chris Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304.292.8443.
- Rain Barrel Workshops: Here is what we have scheduled. Registration for these events will be announced:
- July 20: Kids' Day - Join us downtown Morgantown as thousands of local children take to the streets for games, treats and prizes. We'll be there with plenty of handouts and we'll be joining forces with Friends of Deckers Creek to give away a rain barrel! You can obtain additional information on the event here.
- August 3: Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day - This is a great opportunity for county residents to drop-off hazardous waste at no cost. Additional information is available at mub.org/hhwc.
- August 18: Dog Splash Day (A great day at Marrila Pool. We take lots of photos and share via Facebook!)
- More to come as we get events scheduled!