Morgantown Utility Board Events
Here is a list of events that Morgantown Utility Board plans to participate in - or has participated in. If your organization would like to learn about, and be involved in, protecting our water resources, please email Chris Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304.292.8443.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, most events have been cancelled. However, we are working on video-based community presentations covering stormwater and CSOs. More information will be provided as we begin to assemble each presentation.
- Rain Barrel Workshops: All rain barrel workshops were cancelled due to COVID-19
- July 20: Kids' Day - Kids Day has been indefinitely postponed due to COVID-19
- August 1: Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day - This is a great opportunity for county residents to drop-off hazardous waste at no cost. Additional information is available at mub.org/hhwc.
- August ?: Dog Splash Day Event status is to be determined
- More to come as we get events scheduled!