MUB switching to Paymentus for online customer management
Morgantown Utility Board is transitioning to a new system called Paymentus. During this time customer records will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that during this time service terminations are not occurring and late payment fees will be waived. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are making every effort to complete the changeover to the new system.
BENEFITS OF PAYMENTUS
- An improved user experience
- Account access 24/7 on any device
- A “Pay Now” feature that allows for quick payment without having to register an account
- View and pay multiple accounts at once
- View payment history and consumption information
- View past billing statements
- Pay via credit, debit, and ACH/eCheck.
- Securely save payment information
- Paperless billing
- Email and text message reminders
- Schedule automatic payments
- Pay any amount in advance
WHY THE CHANGE?
The switch to Paymentus is the result of listening to you, our valued customer. You were clear in that you wanted increased flexibility, accessibility, convenience and a more user-friendly experience without sacrificing security. Paymentus is the answer. The change reflects our commitment to providing a superior customer service experience.
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH MUB
When the transition is complete, customers currently
using MUB’s online payment portal will receive an email with a temporary
password along with a link to Paymentus. Customers can then log into Paymentus
with their email address and temporary password. Once logged in, customers can
reset their invoicing preferences and billing information such as credit or debit
card or ACH/eCheck.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EXISTING ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH MUB
If you have not made the transition to online account management, you will not be impacted by this changeover and do not need to take action. However, you are encouraged to register for online access to take advantage of the benefits.
QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP
Give us call at 304.292.8443 or email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.